December 8, 2022 - Updates for Members
Your access to the 2022 CDA Conference Recordings is waiting for you
Risk Management, Safety Monitoring, Environmental Consideration and much more… You missed the 2022 CDA Conference, we can help!!!
This year’s Canadian Dam Association conference in St John’s was a great success in many ways. Colleagues in the Dam industry were able to come together for technical program, social events including conversation among professionals.
If you were unable to make you way to St. John’s this year you now have the opportunity to watch the technical sessions, keynote presentation and panel discussion, anytime, from the convenience of your home, office or any other place that is comfortable to you.
The cost for non-member to view the keynote and more than 50 technical presentations is $350 for non-members and $250 for members. What a great time to get your CDA membership and save! You will enjoy topics of use to you as a professional in this industry from peers from a range of experiences and skill sets.
Check out a selection of subjects that will interest you for professional development and knowledge:
- From Mobilizing Muskrat Falls to Modernizing Provincial Assets: Hydroelectricity is the Foundation to Meeting Demand for Green Energy. Jennifer Williams, President & CEO, Newfoundland and Labrador Hydro
- Reframing Risk-Informed Dam Safety Assessments. Des Hartford, BC Hydro
- Climate Change Adaptation for Dams Research - Knowledge Gaps and Feedback. National Research Council
- How to build and operate a successful geotechnical review board. Gordon McKenna, McKenna Geotechnical Inc
- Rainfall Temporal Distribution Analysis For 24- And 72-Hour Storms In The Lowland Interior Climate Region, BC. Laura Wishart, Klohn Crippen Berger
- Risk-informed approach for the safety assessment of dams - A toolkit for the dam owner. Valerie Frechette, Hydro Québec
- An Update to the Canadian Environmental Consequence Classification Methods for Mine Dam Failures. Lee Nikl, WSP Golder
Take advantage of the purchase of these recordings as proof of your training and professional development credits.
What people say about the 2022 CDA Conference on LinkedIn:
- “Thanks a lot, CDA! Fascinating Conference”
- “Great Conference!”
- “It was amazing.”
- “Great Conference, Spectacular City and Amazing People!”
- “Very well-planned conference!”
Here is why you can’t miss out this offer any longer:
- Watch anytime between December 2022 and April 2023
- Obtain Continuing Professional Development credits equivalent to attending the conference in person
- Listen to all the presentations you want on your own schedule
- Enjoy the benefit of viewing the presentations more than once
- Access technical information in both official languages including subtitles provided in English or French
Member Price: $250
Non-member Price: $350
To support your full access to the technical program of the 2022 CDA Conference, CDA members have access to the full abstracts program. The content is offered in the language that the presenters provided their abstract.