For only $90 a year, enjoy accessing online documentation and webinars recordings, discount on events and documentation and much more!
Moreover, your membership provides financial support to enable CDA to continue to deliver benefits to you and all our members while working to expand our offerings.
In spite of inflation, the annual membership fee has not changed for many years, and we are continuing to offer all of the same valuable benefits for the existing $90 annual fee.
Your new CDA membership runs from July 1,2022 to June 30, 2023, so renew online today or before July 1 to ensure your member benefits do not lapse.
How to renew
To renew your membership, follow those simple steps:
1. Login to your CDA account on the CDA website.
2. Click the icon "Members Only" with the maple leaf at the top of the home page
3. Click on "here" to access your profile under "My profile"
4. Click on "VIEW PROFILE/EDIT PROFILE".
5. On the next page, scroll down to "FINANCIAL HISTORY": Membership status and your renewal notice can be reviewed and paid.
6. Click on the "Invoice number" and follow the steps for the payment.
7. To print your invoice, follow the instructions here.
Continue to support and be a part of CDA! Renew your membership today for only $90.
If you are not a member yet, please visit our webpage here.