CDA 2019 Call for Abstracts – Deadline January 31
The technical committee of CDA 2019 has now issued its Call for Abstracts for papers and posters. The theme for the 2019 conference is The Changing Influences on Dams. Authors should focus on challenges in dam design, construction and rehabilitation practices due to changes in environmental, technological, social, economic and regulatory requirements.
Technical Themes include:
* Changes in environmental loading - precipitation, flooding, and seismicity including induced seismicity
* Influence of regulatory changes on dams throughout their lifecycle
* Operational considerations in dam safety
* Mining dams including oil sands dams - decommissioning and closure
* Stakeholder engagement and risk communication
* Implementing advanced technologies in dam design, construction, operations and rehabilitation
Abstract submission – January 31, 2019
Abstract acceptance notification – March 1, 2019
Draft paper due – June 1, 2019
Final paper due – August 16, 2016
CDA 2019 – October 6 to 10 (Calgary, AB)
If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Submit
Authors are invited to submit abstracts of 300 to 500 words in either English or French by January 31, 2019. To submit an abstract, email email@example.com.