Time to Renew Your CDA Membership
The CDA Membership Year is July 1 to June 30. If you haven't renewed your membership in the past three months, it's likely due now.
To pay for your Individual membership on-line:
1) Sign in to your CDA Account
- Sign In (upper right-hand corner)
- Username: usually your e-mail address unless you have created a different one
- Password: if you have forgotten yours, click on “Forgot My Password” and the system will walk you through getting a new one.
2) Go to your Account page (click on your name in the upper right-hand corner).
3) Click on the “Renew Membership” button and follow the steps. If the "Renew Membership" button is greyed-out but your membership shows as Inactive, renew your membership via "Shop CDA", "Membership Form "
While on the Account page, you can change any of the information in the different boxes. To do so, click on the Pencil icon to open the box.
If you are also signing up for the CDA Conference, please renew your membership first, then go to the Events list to register for the Conference. The system will recognize you as a member and give you members-only pricing.
Thanks for your continuing interest in CDA.